- A strong alcoholic spirit distilled from wine or fermented fruit juice
- Brandy is the self-titled debut studio album by American singer Brandy, released by Atlantic Records on September 27, 1994 (see 1994 in music) in North America, December 5 in the United Kingdom and on several dates in Europe, starting on February 3, 1995.
- distilled from wine or fermented fruit juice
- Brandy (from brandywine, derived from Dutch brandewijn—”burnt wine”) is a spirit produced by distilling wine, the wine having first been produced by fermenting grapes. Brandy generally contains 35%–60% alcohol by volume and is typically taken as an after-dinner drink.
- a young woman who is the most charming and beautiful of several rivals; “she was the belle of the ball”
- Belle was the name of a chess computer and its associated software, developed by Joe Condon and Ken Thompson at Bell Labs in the 1970s and 1980s. Belle was the first computer built for the sole purpose of chess playing.
- A beautiful girl or woman, esp. the most beautiful at a particular event or in a particular group
- Belle is a 1973 Belgian-French drama film directed by André Delvaux. It was entered into the 1973 Cannes Film Festival.
brandy belle – Disney Princess
Hear the Disney Princesses sing and speak to Brandy over 60 times throughout this one of a kind CD. It will be an instant hit with Brandy that she will listen to over and over. Watch her face light up as she hears her name sung and spoken by the original Disney Princess cast. Brandy will join each of the Disney Princesses as they prepare for a Princess Tea Party. Each princess will personally coach Brandy through getting dressed and using proper etiquette, and Brandy will receive a personal invitation to the castle to join all the Disney Princesses at their Princess Tea Party!
Belle and Brandy July 001
-==SUNNY LANE AND BRANDY BELLE==-
Ranked by the RIAA as one of the best-selling female artists in American music history, Brandy has sold more than 40 million albums worldwide, while receiving a plethora of awards, including a Grammy, an American Music Award, two Soul Train Music Awards, two NAACP Image Awards, three Billboard Awards, four MTV Awards, six Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards, two Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards and three BMI Awards. She arrived with a self-titled debut album at the age of fifteen and went on to record a series of hit CDs that established her as one of the successful R&B/pop female vocalists to emerge in a generation. Brandy is a cast member of BET’s top-rated scripted series “The Game,” receiving rave reviews and will be appearing in Tyler Perry’s upcoming Lionsgate release, “The Marriage Counselor.”